The brand toolkit was designed for member companies’ use. Feel free to download and integrate these creative elements in marketing and communications elements related to your participation in, and support of Alliance for Global Inclusion.
Logos are available for use on light or dark backgrounds and in .png and .svg format.
Our color palette conveys the importance of progress and inclusiveness. The palette crosses the entire light spectrum to represent inclusion and diversity.
- Dark Slate #54478c 82, 71, 136
- Sapphire #2c699a 54, 55, 110
- Munsell #048ba8 61, 137, 165
- Keppel #0bd39e 97, 208, 161
- Aquamarine #16db93 102, 216, 153
- Light Green #83e377 153, 225, 131
- Inchworm #b9e769 194, 230, 122
- Corn #efea5a 238, 234, 113
- Maize #f1c453 233, 198, 102
- Sandy Brown #f29e4c 229, 162, 91
Our photographic lens is authentic, natural, and of course diverse and inclusive. We show employees in and out of workplace settings.
An initial set of campaign photography has been curated for member companies’ use and may be downloaded below.
We’ve selected a typeface pairing that will work alongside infographics and which is optimized for web legibility. Both types use normal and bold weights, and the body font also includes italics in both weights.
Both typefaces are available on Google Fonts.